http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rprldM6de_8 IHEARTYQ: Day 1 Work

Monday, July 27, 2009

Day 1 Work

Oh man ! Today woke up at 7 sumething my 1st day of holiday . I already found a job at tesco working as a waiter with William Teh . Reach there bout 10 20 then wait for William to enter together the restaurant called Hai Nan Chun ? i think so haha. So we start working by the time the more seniors teach us some rules and basic things to do . When customers come in my duty is to give them the menu . Other than tht i have to serve food on thier table . By around 12 30 more and more customer coming so begin abit tiring walk here walk there , clean table throw left over food aww -.- it was hard u noe tht? At 5 pm lunch was prepare by the chef and the food was awesome ! Have nestume prawn , tom yum , vege and soup . After tht me and william also learn how to fold the tissue together with the spoon and fork . At 1st it was hard bbut later is peice of cake hehe. Time passes slowly for me .. at 7 pm our job is finish and William mom fetch me home . All for today :))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home